This strategy outlines Defra’s equality, diversity and inclusion vision from 2020 to 2024. It focuses on delivering against five key objectives which create a diverse and inclusive workplace, with equality of opportunity to progress and make the UK a great place for living:
- create more inclusive cultures
- build and sustain a diverse workforce across Defra
- enhance making the UK a great place to live for all citizens
- improve EDI capability and confidence
- communicate, raise awareness and report progress.
This strategy is for all employees in Defra and its agencies and public bodies (the Defra group).