England Coast Path in Essex16/10/2019
Published 31 March 2015
Last updated 16 October 2019 + show all updates
- 16 October 2019 Map and table updated to show that the Southend-on-Sea to Wallasea Island stretch is now at stage 4.
- 25 January 2018 Updated map to show Maldon to Salcott stretch is now at stage 5.
- 25 January 2018 Table updated to show the Maldon to Salcott stretch is now at stage 5.
- 25 October 2017 Page updated to show Tilbury to Southend and Southend to Wallasea stretches are now at stage 2/3.
- 16 August 2017 Table updated to show Jaywick to Harwich stretch has reached stage 4.
- 19 July 2017 Updated page to show that Burnham-on-Crouch to Maldon stretch has reached stage 4.
- 30 June 2017 Updated table to show Tilbury to Southend-on-Sea, Southend-on-Sea to Wallasea Island, Wallasea Island to Burnham-on-Crouch stretches are now at Stage 1.
- 28 June 2017 Table updated to show Mersea Island stretch now at stage 4.
- 30 March 2017 Updated table to show Maldon to Salcott is now at stage 4.
- 9 October 2015 Replaced map. Work has started on 6 stretches of coast in Essex.
- 31 March 2015 First published.