Offer insects the opportunity to nest and hibernate with the Navaris Triangular Insect Hotel! This Navaris Insect Hotel gives many critters a natural nesting opportunity for important tasks in nature.
- Bugs perform many important tasks in nature, such as pollinating plants or controlling pests. The different multi-chambers in the insect hotel address a wide
range of different types of insects and their special nesting needs.
NOTE ON FILLING MATERIAL
- Please note that the filling materials are firmly embedded in the insect home. Thus, they cannot be removed or replaced.
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
- Each compartment appeals to different insects. The upper chamber filled with wood best suits butterflies. In the first middle chamber filled with straw and
hay, earwigs feel very comfortable. The second middle compartment with bamboo and round timber is suited for bees and the large compartment below with pine
cone is best suited for green lacewings and ladybugs.
- The insect house offers children an exciting and instructive opportunity to observe nature and fascinating creatures up close!
- Dimensions: 28 x 8.5 x 40 cm
- Materials: Pine wood, bamboo, pine cones, plywood, hay
- Weight: 1.6 kg
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1x Insect Hotel – Triangular
AIR-BEE-N-BEE: With the Navaris Triangular Insect Hotel, you can offer mason bees, butterflies, ladybirds, green lacewings and other solitary insects a safe environment for shelter and nesting in the garden, on the terrace, patio or the balcony.
ALL NATURAL: All materials used for the bug hotel are made of natural materials, such as pine wood, bamboo and pine cone, and are not painted. The different filling materials attract different types of bugs and address their needs.
PROTECTION FROM RAIN: Rain can easily drain off from the pointed roof of the bee hotel. Less moisture enters the wood, helping to protect bees from rain.
NOTE: By using the hook, you can also hang the insect house on a wall or fence in your garden (nails not included). Naturally improve the health of plants in your yard by attracting beneficial insects!
REAL EYE-CATCHER: This beautiful and charming wooden novelty is not only a functional ornament for the garden, but also ideal for those who love nature and wildlife!