Delight your budding scientist with SWIFT SW50 beginner monocular microscope ,
- equipped with everything kids need to start experimenting right out of the box.
- Also, fun for the whole family as you all discover the fascinating world of microscopes together! Show your young learner how to use SW50 with the prepared slides (included), and help to make their own specimens with blank slides.
Teach children on magnification by showing them how the wide-field 10X eyepiece pairs with the 4X, 10X, and 40X objectives to magnify slides from 40X up to 400X:
- perfect for examining the tiny details of objects that kids can find at home.
Light is offered in 2 ways: from below the stage with the LED bulb to view thin-sliced transparent specimens, or from above via the built-in light on the arm to look at the surface of solid items like plants or insects at low magnifications.
3 AA batteries (included) power the microscope cordlessly, so kids can take it wherever they go.
Various accessories, such as two colors of dye stain, petri dish, pipette, cotton swabs, and more, will make your child feel like a true lab scientist in no time.
What can you see with it?
- Magnify both transparent slide specimens and solid, opaque objects with the SW50’s dual illumination system. View paramecia in puddle water, an onion skin cross-section, human hair, leaves, and more!
- 38 degree inclined monocular head
- 1 Wide-field 10X Eyepiece
- 3 Objective Lenses: 4X, 10X, and 40X
- Magnification levels: 40X, 100X, and 400X
- Triple revolving nosepiece
- Coarse focusing knob
- Plain plastic stage, 90x90mm
- Pair of metal stage clips
- LED incident and transmitted illumination
- Disc diaphragm
The perfect beginner microscope for younger elementary school-aged children to conduct their own at-home experiments
All-glass optics offer 40X, 100X, and 400X magnification.NEW ARRIVAL DISCOUNT:50% OFF ONLY 3 DAYS!!!
Easy for children to use, with a large plain stage, sturdy stage clips, and two types of illumination
Lightweight plastic build for maximum portability and sized for smaller hands
Introductory science-in-a-box! Comes with accessories kit including prepared and blank slides, specimen stain, tweezers, pipette, and more, so your young scientist can start experimenting right away