Victure Path trail cameras are perfect for wildlife enthusiasts who want to see what roams their gardens and streets at night. Their quality and affordability means they are perfect for wildlife ecologist and surveyors who need to put out a network of camera traps.
Victure HC300 Trail Camera features:
- Illumi-Night Sensor for crisp, transparent midnight pictures
- 38PCS no-glow IR LEDs
- Upgraded water-resistant opened-cover design
Batteries and SD card are not included. The camera can take an SD card up to 32GB in size.
- Screen: 2.0 inch LCD
- Photo Resolutions:20MP/16MP/12MP/8MP/5MP/3MP/2MP
- Video Resolutions: 1080P(30fps); 720P(30fps); 480(30fps)
- Storage: SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB (not included)
- Triggering Time: approx 0.35 seconds
- IR Flash: 38 infrared LEDs for night shots
- Media Formats: Photo: JPEG; Video: AVI
- Connections: mini USB 2.0
- Power source: 8x batteries kind LR6(AA); 8x NIMH Power Provide batteries kind LR6(AA); External 6V power Provide, no less than 2A (NOT Included)
- IP66 standard water resistance
- Dimension: approx 144(L) x 104(W) x70(H) mm
- Path Camera
- Mounting Belt
- Wall Mount
- USB Cable
- Instruction Manual
The Victure wildlife camera trap has improved water-proofing qualities to allow it to remain out in the field during adverse weather conditions. It meets the standard of IP66 which means it can withstand storms without rain entering the compartment and interfering with the action of the camera. IP66 standard also means the casing of the camera prevents the ingress of fine dust, sand and dirt.
The camera sensor offer 20MP still image capture and HD 1080 videos. These provide high-quality media to help to make identification of species easier. The sensor is low-light capable to help extend full-colour capture for longer periods of the day. The degree of capture is 55% (approximately the same as a standard 35mm camera lens).
For night time use the 38 IR LEDs are no-glow enabled to help prevent the animals from being frightened by the camera. They offer a high contrast image capture with a range of up to 20 metres.
This stealth cam has a trigger time of approx 0.35 seconds and has a silent operation. It’s possible to set the image capture to one image per firing or to set it to shoot 3 images per firing. This rapid shooting action for images helps to get a better picture of the animal.
As well as motion detection the camera can be set to take time-lapse photographs which are perfect for filming landscapes throughout the day.
Overall the Victure HC-300 is a very effective value-priced camera trap that is suitable for most needs.