Entry-level refractive astronomical telescope
Great educational toy to inspirit children’s imagination of our universe
Explore the vast sky, like the moon, the planet, star clusters and fog and so forth.
1. It is lightweight, compact and easy to go back and forth with
2. Comes with a durable aluminum tripod that provides optimal stability
3. Top quality coated lens that provides brighter and sharper images
4. Makes for a practical and fun gift for kids and astronomy beginners
5. Requires no tool to setup and takes not up to a minute
Model: F36050M with mirror of the stars finder
The light through diameter: 50mm (2.4 “)
Focal length: 360mm.
Oblique mirror: 90 °
Tripod the highest degree: 34cm
Net weight: about 900 grams
Gross weight: about 1.5 kg
Refractor/ focal length: 360mm, aperture: 50mm can also be assembled 18times, 90times
Visual during the stars: 10.49 and so on
Theoretical resolution: 2.800 arcseconds, which is equivalent to two objects at a distance of 1.357 cm at 1000 meters.
Box size: 400mm * 220mm * 85mm
1) Equipped with two different magnification eyepieces, you’ll be able to freely mix, observe different objection for clear view as you wish to have.
2) Top quality coated lens, provides brighter and sharper images, provide a clear and detailed look of the moon and stars.
3) Lightweight and compact, Requires no tool to setup in minutes, very easy to carry for go back and forth or take out.
4) Especially designed for night sky watching, star moon gazing, birds watching and more, best fun gift for children and astronomy beginners.
5) Comes with a durable aluminum tripod that provides optimal stability,bring excellent good performance statement of celestial bodies.