Victure Path cameras are are compatible for hunters and natural world enthusiasts alike.
Why Will have to You Make a selection Victure HC300 Path Camera
1. Illumi-Night Sensor for crisp, transparent midnight pictures
2. 38PCS no-glow IR LEDs
3. Upgraded water resistant opened-cover design
4. one hundred% a refund ensure if we will’t solve the issue
1. SD card and batteries are NOT included.
2. This camera supports SD card as much as 32 GB, Now not less than Class 6. A brand new SD card Will have to be formatted within the camera before use!
3. 12 MONTHS WARRANTY is to be had, please be at liberty to contact us, hc.Beef email@example.com
* Screen: 2.0 inch LCD
* Photo Answer:16MP/12MP/8MP/5MP/3MP/2MP
* Video Answer: 1080P(30fps); 720P(30fps); 480(30fps)
* Recording Medium: Beef up SD/SDHC memory cards as much as 32GB (Now not included)
* Triggering Time: approx 0.5 seconds
* IR Flash: 38 infrared LEDs for night shots
* Storage Formats: Photo: JPEG; Video: AVI
* Connections: mini USB 2.0
*Power Provide: 8x batteries kind LR6(AA); 8x NIMH Power Provide batteries kind LR6(AA) with low self discharge; External 6V power Provide, no less than 2A (NOT Included)
* Dimension: approx 144(L) x 104(W) x70(H) mm
1x Path Camera
1x Mounting Belt
1x Wall Mount
1x USB Cable
1x Instruction Manual
UPGRADED WATERPROOF DESIGN – Upgraded water resistant opened-cover structure is helping say no to misted lens, making it hold up smartly even in tropical rain forest. If a Path camera cannot get up to the weather of rain, snow and sun, all of its different options are unnecessary.
BETTER RESOLUTION – HC300 Path camera gives 1080P HD videos with audio and the 16MP Answer and automated day/night sensor be certain crisp, vivid pictures each and every time, delivering crisp photo and video scouting fabrics.
WIDE RANGE NIGHT VISION – The 38 no glow black Illumi-Night LEDs be offering crisp, transparent midnight pictures and longer and wider visibility vary at the hours of darkness yet may not spook midnight game. Low-mild-sensitivity technology catches mild and disperses IR illumination to create an in depth, lightly lit scene.
FASTER CONTINUOUS SHOOTING – The very good PIR sensor can lend a hand catch each and every glorious exciting moment all of a sudden and exactly each time an animal passes into the sector of view, which is very an important for looking game and animal commentary.
OTHER EXCELLENT FEATURES – Capture Series mode takes as much as 3 pictures after being set, and time-lapse mode catches pictures of game over set periods of time. Many different modes are to be had, such as PIR Interval, PIR Sensitivity, Timer Atmosphere, Password Protection, Time Stamp.