SUNTEKCAM Wildlife Trail Basic Camera Night Vision Wild Surveillance Traps Hunting Cameras
1. This Digital Wildlife Trail Camera with IR and screen is ideal for capturing shots of wildlife, fly-tipping, vandalism or any sort of covert surveillance in remote areas where mains power is not practical.
2. The DVR cameras weatherproof box and has a built-in infrared & motion detector with no flash to disturb the animals or alert the trespassers / fly-tippers etc.
3.It can take date & time-stamped digital stills or full-colour video footage and store the data on an SD card (not included).
4. You can then view the images/footage via your TV or on a PC (using the USB cable supplied).
5. There is a battery indicator on the internal LCD panel that will let you know when the battery is running low.
100% brand new and high quality!
It has three modes, to take pictures, take pictures and video, and take video.
Exquisite workmanship and high technology.
Suport up to 32GB TF card.
IT can work automatically day and night.
It can be triggered by any movement of human (or animals) in a certain region monitored by a motion sensor.
|Image Sensor||3Mega Pixels Color CMOS|
|Memory||TF Card to 32GB(Not included)|
|Lens||F=3.1; FOV=90 °|
|Size||129mm * 93mm * 39mm|
|IR Filter||Full Automatic IR Filter|
|IR LED||Low Glow 850nm(30 LEDs)|
|PIR Sensor Sight Angle||90 Degrees|
|Max Night Vision Lighting Distance||65ft/20m|
|PIR delay||1/5/10/30sec/min (default 1 sec)|
|Multiple Photo on one detection||1/3/6/9|
|Selectable Image Resolution||Yes|
|Multiple Photo on one detection||Yes|
|Date Time Imprint||Auto|
|Password Security||4 digital PIN code|
|Interface||TV out (NTSC/PAL); USB; 6V DC External,TF Card Holder|
|Accessories||Belt,User’s Manual,CD,Remote Control,USB cable|
|Operation Temperature||-30 ~+70℃|
|Power||4×AA batteries(Not included)|
|Moon Phase Imprint||Yes|
1 X Digital Camera
1 X USB Cable
1 X Belt
1 X Manual
– Please insert the TF card when the camera is power off.
– Please do not insert or take out the TF card when the camera is power on.
– Recommended formatting the TF card by the camera when used the first time.
– The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer. In this case, the TF card function as a removable disk.
– Please ensure sufficient power when having a firmware upgrade, otherwise, the upgrade process could be interrupted incorrectly. If any fault occurs after the improper upgrading process, the camera may stop function properly.