This is a high-definition digital camera with automatic monitoring, monitoring shooting, surveillance.
A remote wildlife trail camera with pyroelectric sensors technology to automatically capture high-resolution and smooth video. This camera will be in a power-saving state when not detected animals. It consumes 100 microamps; it can stay in a state of alert for a long time. It also can automatically capture high-quality (up to 16 million pixels) or record video (WVGA), a mobile device can send a picture of the network. When it started to take infrared (black and white) photos and videos, it comes with a 2-inch colour screen of the camera and sound recorder, speakers inside, which is more convenient to use.
HC-550A Trail Camera Specification
|Image Sensor||8 Mega Pixels Color CMOS|
|Memory||TF Card to 32GB（not included)|
|Lens||F=3.1; FOV=120 °|
|Size||145mm * 80mm * 55 mm|
|IR-cut||Full Automatic IR Filter|
|LEDs||Low Glow IR LED|
|PIR Detect Angle||120 Degrees|
|Night Vision Range||65ft/20meters|
|IR LED||24 LEDs|
|PIR Distance||65ft/20 meters|
|PIR delay||1/5/10/30sec/min (default 1 sec)|
|Selectable Image Resolution||Yes|
|Multiple Photo on one detection||Yes|
|Password Security||4 digital PIN code|
|standby power consumption||0.2mA|
|Max Standby time||6Months (8X AA)|
|Interface port||USB 2.0; TF Card Holder; 9V DC External|
|Working temperature||-30 ~+70℃|
|Power||8×AA battery(not included)|
Digital Camera * 1
Wireless Remote Control * 1
USB Cable * 1
Mounting Strap * 1
English User Manual * 1
Mounting Bracket * 1
– Please insert the TF card when the camera is power off.
– Please do not insert or take out the TF card when the camera is power on.
– Recommended formatting the TF card by the camera when used the first time.
– The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer. In this case, the TF card function as a removable disk.
– Please ensure sufficient power when having a firmware upgrade, otherwise, the upgrade process could be interrupted incorrectly. If any fault occurs after the improper upgrading process, the camera may stop function properly.