This is a high-definition digital camera with MMS function and automatic monitoring camera, monitoring and reconnaissance.
Wildlife cameras use thermosensitive animal sensing technology to automatically capture high-definition (20 million pixels) images and streaming video. This trail camera is energy-efficient without detecting animals, and its standby power consumption is 0.1mA.
It can be on alert for a long time. It can also automatically capture high-quality images (up to 16 million pixels) or record high-definition video clips (WVGA) that can be sent via mobile devices over GSM networks.
When it starts taking infrared (black and white) photographs and videos, it comes with a 2.0-inch colour LCD camera and a sound recorder with audio embedding for easy use.
MMS/ e-mail is supported by GSM network transmission.
The camera has an infrared shooting function and can automatically shoot ultra-long standby time in the absence of light at night.
|Image Sensor||12 Mega Pixels Color CMOS|
|Memory||Micro SD Card up to 32GB(Not included)|
|Lens||F=3.1; FOV=120 °|
|Size||150 mm * 90mm * 65 mm|
|TFT Display Screen||2.0 inch|
|PIR Sensor Sight Angle||120 Degrees|
|Number of IR LED||44 LEDs|
|Max Night Vision Lighting Distance||65ft/20 meters|
|Trigger Speed||0.3 second with 3 PIRs|
|Triggering Interval:||1/5/10/30sec/min (default 1 sec)|
|Selectable Image Resolution:||16MP/12MP/8MP|
|Multiple Photo on one detection||1/3/6/9|
|Full Size Photo Transmission||Yes|
|Video sending||Yes (5s-30s video send by SMTP/FTP)|
|Date Time Imprint||Yes|
|GPS Location||Longitude and Latitude stamped|
|Password Security||4 digital PIN codes|
|Video Transmission||30s to E-mail|
|MMS to phone||1-3 phone number|
|MMS to E-mail||1-3 E-mail address|
|Power Supply||8x AA batteries, external 9V/1A DC(Not included)|
|Security authentication||FCC, CE, RoHs|
Trail Camera ×1
User manual ×1
Mounting Strap ×1
– Please insert the TF card when the camera is power off.
– Please do not insert or take out the TF card when the camera is power on.
– Recommended formatting the TF card by the camera when used the first time.
– The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer. In this case, the TF card function as a removable disk.
– Please ensure sufficient power when having a firmware upgrade, otherwise, the upgrade process could be interrupted incorrectly. If any fault occurs after the improper upgrading process, the camera may stop function properly.