1. It can be triggered at once by any movement of animals in a certain region of interest (ROI) monitored by a high sensitive Passive Infrared (PIR) motion sensor, and then automatically captures high-quality pictures (up to 30 megapixels) or records HD video.
❉2. Fast Trigger Speed: With an impressive 0.5-second trigger speed (pre-boot 0.3 Second), a zero second delay between triggers (stills only) and up to 3 photos Multi-Shot feature, you never miss any of the action.
❉3. Perfect Detection & Flash Range: Using a state of the art multiple zone detection sensor, the Trail Camera is equipped with a 120° detection angle and a 65 feet detection range, which matches the 120° field of view perfectly
This camera trap can be viewed remotely on a local wifi network. It does not have full cloud capabilities and remote server upload.
|Image Sensor||12 Mega Pixels Color CMOS|
Wifi ON or OFF
Micro SD Card to 64GB(not included)
|Lens||F=3.1; FOV=120 °|
|Size||135mm * 90mm * 76 mm|
|Display||2.0 inch TFT|
|PIR Detect Range||120Degree|
|Night Vision Distance||65ft/20meters|
|IR LED||44 Infrared LEDs|
|PIR Distance||65ft/20 meters|
|PIR Interval||1/5/10/30sec/min (default 1 sec)|
|Multiple Photo on one detection||1/3/6/9|
|Date Time Imprint||Yes|
|Moon Phase Imprint||Yes|
|Password Security||4 digital PIN code|
|Interface||TV-out ; USB2.0 ; Micro SD Card ; 6V/1A External|
|Fix Method||Belt, Tripod mount|
|Operation Temperature||-20 ~70℃(-4~158℉)|
|Power||4X or 8X AA batteries(not included)|
– Please insert the TF card when the camera is power off.
– Please do not insert or take out the TF card when the camera is power on.
– Recommended formatting the TF card by the camera when used the first time.
– The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer. In this case, the TF card function as a removable disk.
– Please ensure sufficient power when having a firmware upgrade, otherwise, the upgrade process could be interrupted incorrectly. If any fault occurs after the improper upgrading process, the camera may stop function properly.