– 90 degree 1080P 720P HD PIR sensor camera, support 20MP/16MP / 12MP / 8MP selectable image resolution, 1080P 720P 30fps video. Infrared camera survey for wild animals.
– 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds / minutes interval between motions optional. The camera can be programmed to operate either in PIR mode or time-lapse mode.
– IR flash for colour photo/video day or black and white photo/video at night. HD video (1080P) with sound.
– Real temperature, time and date to be stamped in the picture, so you know when the picture or video was taken.
– 30pcs IR LEDs, super long detection range up to 20m / 66 feet. Trigger time is 1.1s, fast fire continuous shooting, never miss any important picture.
– IPX66 sealed waterproof appearance, effectively prevent rainwater dust and insects from entering.
– Support Micro SD card (up to 64GB) / USB / AV output(SD card is not included).
– Great tool for hunting, travelling, camping, tracking domestic/wild animals. Easy to use and mount.
– It can be triggered by any movement of or animals in a certain region monitored by a motion sensor.
– The infrared remoter is an input device of the camera and primarily used for customer settings. Its maximum remote distance is 20 meters.
– With the fixed rope with buckle, easy to fix to tree rods and tree branches.
|Image Sensor||8 Mega Pixels Color CMOS|
|Memory||Micro SD Card to 32GB(NOT INCLUDED)|
|Lens||F=3.1; FOV=120 °|
|Size||135mm * 90mm * 76 mm|
|Display||2.0 inch TFT|
|PIR Detect Range||120 Degree|
|Night Vision Distance||65ft/20meters|
|IR LED||42pcs Infrared LEDs|
|PIR Distance||65ft/20 meters|
|PIR Interval||1/5/10/30sec/min (default 1 sec)|
|Frequency Bands||2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz|
|GPRS transmission||Data transfer by email|
|MMS to phone||1-4 phone number|
|MMS to e-mail||1-4 email address|
|Date Time Imprint||Yes|
|Moon Phase Imprint||Yes|
|Password Security||4 digital PIN code|
|Interface||TV out ; USB2.0; Micro SD Card; 6V/1A External|
|Fix Method||Belt, Tripod mount|
|Operation Temperature||-20 ~70℃(-4~158℉)|
|Power||8×AA or 4x AA batteries(NOT INCLUDED)|
1 X trail camera
1 X USB Cable
1 X Belt
1 X user manual
– Please insert the TF card when the camera is power off.
– Please do not insert or take out the TF card when the camera is power on.
– Recommended formatting the TF card by the camera when used the first time.
– The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer. In this case, the TF card function as a removable disk.
– Please ensure sufficient power when having a firmware upgrade, otherwise, the upgrade process could be interrupted incorrectly. If any fault occurs after improper upgrading process, the camera may stop function properly.