This is a high-definition digital camera automatic monitoring camera, monitoring and reconnaissance. Hunting cameras use thermosensitive animal (human) sensing technology to automatically capture high-definition (20 million pixels) images and streaming video.
This wildlife camera trap is energy-efficient without detecting animals, and its standby power consumption is 0.1mA. It can be on alert for a long time. It can also automatically capture high-quality images (up to 20 million pixels) or record high-definition video clips (WVGA) that can be sent via mobile devices over 2G networks.
When it starts taking infrared (black and white) photographs and videos, it comes with a 2.0-foot colour LCD camera and a sound recorder with audio embedding for easy use.
MMS/ e-mail is supported by 2G network transmission.
The camera has an infrared shooting function and can automatically shoot ultra-long standby time in the absence of light at night.
|Image Sensor||12 Mega Pixels Color CMOS|
|Memory||Micro SD Card to 32GB（not included)|
|Lens||F=3.1; FOV=120 °|
|Size||135mm * 90mm * 86 mm|
|Display||2.0 inch TFT|
|PIR Detect Range||120 Degree|
|Night Vision Distance||65ft/20meters|
|IR LED||42pcs Infrared LEDs|
|PIR Distance||65ft/20 meters|
|Trigger Speed||0.3second with 3 PIRs|
|PIR Interval||1/5/10/30sec/min (default 1 sec)|
|Frequency Bands||GSM: 850/900/1800/1900|
|Date Time Imprint||Yes|
|Moon Phase Imprint||Yes|
|Password Security||4 digital PIN code|
|Interface||TV out ; USB2.0; Micro SD Card; 9V/1A External|
|Fix Method||Belt, Tripod mount|
|Operation Temperature||-20 ~70℃(-4~158℉)|
|Power||8×AA or 4xAA batteries(not included)|
USB cable ×1
User manual ×1
Mounting Strap ×1
– Please insert the TF card when the camera is power off.
– Please do not insert or take out the TF card when the camera is power on.
– Recommended formatting the TF card by the camera when used the first time.
– The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer. In this case, the TF card function as a removable disk.
– Please ensure sufficient power when having a firmware upgrade, otherwise, the upgrade process could be interrupted incorrectly. If any fault occurs after an improper upgrading process, the camera may stop function properly.