This is a high-definition digital camera with APP function and automatic monitoring camera, monitoring and reconnaissance. Wildlife cameras use thermosensitive animal sensing technology to automatically capture high-definition (20 million pixels) images and streaming video.
This trail camera is energy-efficient without detecting animals, and its standby power consumption is 0.1mA. It can be on alert for a long time. It can also automatically capture high-quality images (up to 20 million pixels) or record high-definition video clips (WVGA) that can be sent via mobile devices over 4G networks.
When it starts taking infrared (black and white) photographs and videos, it comes with a 2.0-foot color LCD camera and a sound recorder with audio embedding for easy use. MMS/ e-mail is supported by 4G network transmission. The camera has infrared shooting function and can automatically shoot ultra-long standby time in the absence of light at night.
|Image Sensor||12 Mega Pixels Color CMOS|
|Memory||Micro SD Card to 32GB（not included)|
|Lens||F=3.1; FOV=120 °|
|Size||135mm * 90mm * 86 mm|
|Display||2.0 inch TFT|
|PIR Detect Range||120 Degree|
|Night Vision Distance||65ft/20meters|
|IR LED||42pcs Infared LEDs|
|PIR Distance||65ft/20 meters|
|Trigger Speed||0.3second with 3 PIRs|
|PIR Interval||1/5/10/30sec/min (default 1 sec)|
|Frequency Bands||FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20 (Europe)
FDD-LTE: B2/B4/B5/B12/B17(U.S.& Canada)
WCDMA: B1/B5/B8 (Europe)
|Free APP||Cloud Service for your Photos and videos|
|Date Time Imprint||Yes|
|Moon Phase Imprint||Yes|
|Password Security||4 digital PIN code|
|Stand-by time||6 Months|
|Interface||TV out ; USB2.0; Micro SD Card; 9V/1A External|
|Fix Method||Belt, Tripod mount|
|Operation Temperature||-20 ~70℃(-4~158℉)|
|Power||8×AA or 4xAA batteries(not included)|
Wildlife Camera ×1
USB cable ×1
User manual ×1
Mounting Strap ×1
– Please insert the TF card when the camera is power off.
– Please do not insert or take out the TF card when the camera is power on.
– Recommended formatting the TF card by the camera when used the first time.
– The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer. In this case, the TF card function as a removable disk.
– Please ensure sufficient power when having firmware upgrade, otherwise the upgrade process could be interrupted incorrectly. If any fault occurs after an improper upgrading process, the camera may stop function properly.